Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects); Microsoft Office
HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, JS/jQuery, PHP, Git, WordPress, Shopify
October 2014 – present • Graphic & Web Designer
- Design branding, print and digital advertising, and packaging.
- Design, develop, and optimize websites and email campaigns.
- Develop custom WordPress themes and functionality.
September 2013 – December 2014 • Contract WordPress Developer
- Develop WordPress themes and integrate services such as WooCommerce.
- Maintain and update client websites.
The Archer Group
June – August 2013 • Front-End Development Intern
- Coordinate with designers to develop projects including email campaigns and websites.
- Bugfix browser, device, and email client inconsistencies for websites and email blasts.
May – August 2012 • UX/Design Intern
- Research user experience to create wireframes for Lokalty website redesign.
- Design Lokalty website and marketing materials.
- Develop website and coordinate with other developers for back-end integration.
Tyler School of Art, Temple University
May 2013 • BFA Graphic and Interactive Design
Temple University, Japan Campus
Classes in art, art history, and Asian studies.
Annual International Furoshiki Design Competition
October 2010 • Prize for Excellence